Thank you veru much for using the "Dohtonbori Co., Ltd." homepage.
Please only use this homepage after reading and agreeing to the following conditions of usage.
Copyrights for information, data, images, sounds, trademarks, etc. posted to this homepage belong to Dohtonbori Co., Ltd.
We strictly forbid secondary utilization of the posted information or any part thereof such as copying, deversion, selling , etc. without the approval of the rightful claimant.
Dohtonbori Co., Ltd. pays careful attention to the operation, management and posting of information to this homepage. However, we do not guarantee the validity or accuracy of the posted information, and we accept no liability. In addition, we accept no liability for any and all damages incurred as a result of using this information or this homepage.
Dohtonbori Co., Ltd. may alter the information on this hoempage without prior notice. In addition, we may suspend or discontinue the operation of this homepage. Thank you for your understanding. Moreover, Dohtonbori Co., Ltd. Accepts no liability for any and all damages incurred due to information changes and the suspention or discontinuation of the operation of this homepage regardless of reason.
Regarding links to this homepage
When linking to this homepage, please use the following URL: http://www.dohtonbori.co.jp/
Please do not link directly to other pages. Also, please display the company name correctly as "Dohtonbori Co., Ltd." when linking.
You may freely create links that comply with the aforementioned conditions. There is no need to contact our company at such time.
Dohtonbori Co., Ltd. and Dohtonbori chain restaurants (referred to collectively as “Dohtonbori Group” below) have established the following policy for the handling of personal information received from customers in order to facilitate the proper management of that information, including its methods of acquisition and usage.
Acquisition of Personal Information
- Dohtonbori Group may on occasion acquire personal information from customers if necessary for the provision of services or information.
- When having customers provide their personal information, Dohtonbori Group will explicitly specify or announce the purpose of use of that information in advance.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
In cases where consent has been obtained from the customer or in situations where the customer cannot be identified, Dohtonbori Group will use personal information received from customers for the following purposes (excluding instances where other valid reasons exist):
- to compile or respond to questions or comments received from customers;
- to provide information related to the planning of events held at Dohtonbori Group restaurants;
- to manage reservations for parties held at Dohtonbori Group restaurants; and
- for marketing activities and product development.
Management of Personal Information
- Dohtonbori Group will appoint a manager for each division that handles personal information and will strive to manage that information appropriately.
- Dohtonbori Group is committed to maintaining and improving security that prevents the disclosure, alteration, and loss of personal information as well as its usage outside of the intended purpose.
- Dohtonbori Group complies with all guidelines and regulations related to the safeguarding of personal information.
Requests for the Release, Correction, Deletion, or Cessation of Use of Personal Information
Requests from customers for the release, correction, deletion, or cessation of use of their own personal information will be handled in the appropriate manner in accordance with laws and regulations. Please be aware that in such cases, Dohtonbori Group may require the requesting individual to provide proof of identification in order to prevent the fraudulent acquisition of personal information by a third party. In addition, please note that the processing of such requests will require a period of approximately five days from the date that the application was received.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Dohtonbori Group does not provide the personal information of customers to third parties for any purposes other than those listed below (with the exception of cases where consent is obtained from the customer):
- when the disclosure or provision of personal information is ordered on legal grounds by a judicial or administrative authority; or
- when another valid reason exists.
General Affairs Department, Administrative Division, Dohtonbori Co., Ltd.